Why-Fi

Why?
You keep on asking me this question.
Months have passed,
And I still don’t have a concrete answer.

Why?
Is it because of your smile?
I don’t think so. You frown a lot. You cry.
Is it because you are pretty?
I still have to think about that.
Is it due to elegance?
You’re messy. You’re childlike.
We argue a lot and don't have that much things in common.
Ironically, that’s what I like about you.

Why it happened?
I still don’t know.
What I know is that it’s happening.

Why?
At least for me, falling in love is involuntary.
It just happens whether you like it or not.
However, it is still a choice on what to do with it.
Two things come in mind, Pursue it or just let it fade away?
On the other hand, The same thing applies with falling out of it.
It is uncontrollable. But letting go is still a choice.
Someone who let go chose to do it.
It’s his/her choice. It’s what he/she decided to do.
He/she decided to give up and not to fight for it.
And if that someone still has bitterness after letting go,
Well, I think he/she realized
 He/she made the wrong decision.
It doesn’t make if it’s just for the sake of being bitter.
If he/she wanted to come back, it’s a choice.
Take away some pride for the sake of love.

Why I love you is still a question needed to be answered.
I’m not trying to answer it now. I have a lifetime to do it.
We’ll just find the answer along the way.
It’s involuntary.Just like the heartbeats.
When the heart stops beating, everything ends.

Why?
Because I Love You.

1 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Post a Comment